1/2 pkt Slendier Edamame Pasta
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
6 asparagus spears, thinly sliced
1 cup baby spinach leaves
3 tbsp Ceres Organic Basil Pesto
2 tbsp olive oil
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh parsley leaves
- Cook pasta as per directions on packet.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the sliced asparagus, tomatoes and baby spinach leaves.
- Add pesto to sautéed vegetables and stir until well combined.
- Add cooked pasta and continue to sauté until pasta is evenly coated in pesto and vegetables. Season to taste.
- Serve topped with fresh herbs.