Low Carb Emporium Shipping Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Low Carb Emporium The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute the Low Carb Emporium Shipping Policy (‘Policy’).
1. Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. If you are unable to locate this e-mail please check your spam folder. If it is not there please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Delivery Service Providers
You acknowledge that the purchase services offered by Low Carb Emporium integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of Australia Post and other delivery service providers (the 'Delivery Service Providers'). You acknowledge and agree that Low Carb Emporium is not the provider of these delivery services and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
3. Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for Low Carb Emporium to prepare your order for shipping. After your payment is authorised and verified, Low Carb Emporium attempts to process all orders within 2 business days, or as otherwise achievable from time to time.
4. Shipment Locations
Low Carb Emporium ships domestically across Australia. Additionally, certain products are available for international shipping to New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact Low Carb Emporium at email@example.com.
4.2. Shipping Restrictions
Low Carb Emporium ships to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their order shipped to a P.O. Box or an Australian Post parcel locker.
5. Shipment rates and delivery estimates
Low Carb Emporium endeavours to get your order to you as soon as possible. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays, Covid-19 related delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, Low Carb Emporium makes every effort to fulfil your order in the estimated time frames.
(a) Express Shipping (Australia)
Express Shipping cost is an additional $9.50 on top of standard shipping costs.
Express Shipping may not be available for certain locations. If you have opted for the Express Shipping option and we do not ship via Express to your location we will contact you to let you know.
(b) Standard Shipping (Australia)
Under normal circumstances orders are estimated to arrive within 3-5 business days after dispatch, subject to change due to circumstances outside the control of Low Carb Emporium. At present due to the impact of the Covid19 pandemic has resulted in longer shipping times.
Standard Shipping cost is $9.95 and is free for all orders above $120.
(c) International Shipping
International shipping costs are based on weight with the prices as shown below. All prices are in Australian Dollars. For packages exceeding 10kg in weight please contact Low Carb Emporium directly to organize for shipping.
At present, due to the Covid19 pandemic, there are limited flights to and from Australia. This has resulted in longer than usual transit times for international deliveries. Please refer to the Australia Post website for the latest delivery estimates for international parcels.
6. Please note:
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Due to covid-19 and large order volumes, packages to and from the Low Carb Emporium facility may be delayed. Low Carb Emporium appreciates your patience during this time.
- Low Carb Emporium will not be responsible for absent receivers or wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- The default shipping options at Low Carb Emporium require a signature on delivery. The Delivery Service Providers (such as Australia Post) may contact you for alternate delivery authorisations. If you choose to authorise a "leave in a safe place" delivery, Low Carb Emporium is unable replace the package in case of loss or damage. Delivery Service Providers, may at their own discression, decide if the "leave in a safe place" delivery option is appropriate. If it is inappropriate they may leave a card in the event that no one is able to accept delivery. In such event you may be required to collect your parcel from a nominated location such as a post office.
- Click-and-Collect pickup dates vary based on product availability.
7. Tracking Options
Low Carb Emporium aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
8. International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. Low Carb Emporium is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order or where a Customs Department does not permit a certain food product.
Low Carb Emporium has no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. Low Carb Emporium does not benefit in any way from these charges and works very closely with the Delivery Service Providers to ensure as few delays as possible.
All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from Low Carb Emporium and shipping them internationally.
8. Damages or Delays
In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Low Carb Emporium asks that you:
- In the event of delivery delays: contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request an update on the delivery status and/or for them to launch an investigation about the delay; or
- In the event of a damaged item or parcel: contact Low Carb Emporium by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the products were damaged in transit. Please provide all relevant photographs outlining the damage. Please note that no refund will be provided for chocolates that melt in transit even if purchased with an ice pack.
9. Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. More often than not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Low Carb Emporium politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let Low Carb Emporium know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, at the first instance please contact the Delivery Service Provider to report missing or lost package, and email to email@example.com to report the missing or lost product.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question.