Prep: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
1 cup almond meal
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup, no added sugar
1/2 cup dark chocolate buds, no adder sugar
1/4 cup macadamias, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 170’C.
2. In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup and combine.
4. Stir through chocolate buds and macadamias.
5. Roll into tbsp portion shapes and place onto a lined baking tray.
6. Bake in oven for 15 mins or until golden. Allow to completely cool.
About the author:
Passionate about inspiring you to live a healthy and happy life, nutritionist, naturopath and mum
Casey-Lee Lyons shares recipes that nourish your body from the inside out. Her healthy recipes
are made with whole food ingredients, free from gluten, dairy and sugar.
She shares easy-to-understand nutrition advice to reenergise your body and healthy lifestyle
inspiration to help you embrace your best life.
To download her free recipe e-book or to browse through hundreds of delicious recipes visit
www.livelovenourish.com.au or follow Live Love Nourish on social media: