Spiced Crumbed Chicken Strips
2 large chicken breasts
2 cups PBCo Original Low Carb Crumb
4 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1. Slice each breast into thin strips.
2. In a small bowl whisk the egg until fluffy.
3. Add the crumbs to a flat dish.
4. Dip a few chicken strips into the whisked egg mixture until coated. Remove the strips and allow the egg mixture to drain off slightly.
5. Add the coated chicken strips to the crumbs, patting down to make sure the chicken is fully coated.
6. Repeat with remaining chicken.
7. Heat a large pan with ghee or coconut oil. When ghee is melted and hot add the chicken strips and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
8. Serve with tomato ketchup.