Olive and Rosemary Focaccia
90g almond flour
20g oat fibre
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup diced kalamata olives
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp Mingle garlic and herb seasoning
Salt and pepper
180g shredded mozzarella cheese
50g cream cheese, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
8-10 kalamata olives, whole
Fresh rosemary sprigs
Pinch salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside.
- Add the almond flour, oat fibre, baking powder, diced olives, rosemary and seasonings into a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Place mozzarella and cream cheese together in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave until melted. When melted stir until well combined.
- Add eggs to the cheese mixture and whisk together.
- Stir in the prepared dry ingredients. Mixing well to form a dough.
- Spread the dough out onto the prepared tray. Dough should be approx. 1.5cm in thickness.
- Arrange the whole olives over the top of the dough, sprinkle with fresh rosemary leaves and salt flakes.
- Place tray into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool fully on a cooling rack before slicing and serving.
Photo and reciepe by Kim @deliciously.keto