What a treat! Try making this delicious Keto Choc Nut Butter Brittle.
Keto Choc Nut Butter Brittle Ingredients:
- Melt the Little Zebra Chocolate and pour half of the melted chocolate onto a baking tray lines with baking paper. Spread a thin layer of chocolate across the baking paper.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 5min for the chocolate to harden.
- Spread the Noya Almond Butter over the layer of set chocolate
- Pour the remainder of the melted chocolate over the nut butter later and spread evenly.
- Place the baking tray back into the freezer for 15-20min
Nutritional content (approx only)
- Fat/100g: 53.9g
- Carbs/100g: 4.7g