- 300gms Chicken Drumsticks or Breast (If you prefer boneless)
- 4 tbsp Puresoul Garlic Infused Ghee ( keep 1tbsp aside for searing the chicken)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasons
- 1 Tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 200C
- Marinade the chicken with salt, pepper, turmeric and paprika
- In a bowl melt the garlic infused ghee and add the chopped parsley and the Italian seasoning
- Heat 1 tbsp of garlic infused ghee in a heavy bottom pan/cast iron skillet.
- Once the pan is hot place the chicken and sear it on each side for 1-2 mins
- Pour the ghee mixture onto it and place in the oven until the chicken is fully cooked. This should take about 30 to 40 mins
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the ghee sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the chicken and serve.