1 cup plus an extra 6 tbsp thickened cream
1 Double Choc Dream Protein Brownie, diced
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the 6 tbsp of cream.
- Heat in microwave in 30-second burst, stirring well in between each burst of heat, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place melted chocolate in the fridge for 5 minutes or until cold.
- While chocolate is cooling, pour remaining cream into mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer whip cream until firm peaks form.
- When chocolate has cooled gently fold through the cream until well combined.
- To serve, layer the mousse and diced brownie in serving jars.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days