1. Line an 8"x8" (20cmx20cm) square cake tin with baking paper. Set aside.
Prepare cookie dough as directed on the packet. Spread over base of prepared tin. Place in the fridge to set firm.
2. Meanwhile place the finely chopped chocolate into a glass mixing bowl. Heat the cream until hot but do not boil. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and leave to sit for 5 minutes. Stir gently with a spatula until smooth. Spread in an even layer over prepared cookie dough base.
3. Return cake tin to the fridge to set the chocolate filling.
4. When the filling is firm, break the white chocolate into small pieces and put it into a heat proof bowl along with the tbsp of coconut oil. Heat in 30 second bursts, stirring in between bursts, until melted and smooth.
5. Pour over the chocolate filling in an even layer.
*Optional topping: Melt the 30g dark chocolate, scrape into a small piping bag and pipe lines over top of the white chocolate. Drag a skewer through the chocolate lines in opposite directions to form a pattern.
6. Return slice back into the fridge to set for a further 2hrs.
7. When set firm remove from tin, place onto a chopping board and cut into 26 even pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.