TRIPE CHOC MINT FAT BOMB by Kim @deliciously.keto
(Makes 6 large or 12 mini Fat bombs)
1 tbsp Melrose Coconut Oil
- Melt 30g of dark chocolate and 30g white chocolate in separate containers, drizzle these over insides of chocolate moulds to form decorations on top each fat bomb. Place chocolate moulds in fridge to set the chocolate.(This step isn’t necessary however it does make the fat bombs a little fancy!!). Reserve left over chocolate to be used in the following steps.
- Place white chocolate and cocao butter in a microwave safe container. Melt in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between each burst of heat until completely melted and smooth. (Mix through any left over melted white chocolate from step 1.) Evenly divide all of the mixture amongst each chocolate mould and place into fridge to set.
- Place milk chocolate and cocao butter into the same microwave safe container that was used for the white chocolate. Melt in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between each burst of heat until completely melted and smooth. Evenly distribute chocolate mixture over the firm white chocolate and place into fridge to set.
- Dice the Essentially Keto bar into small cubes, place this along with the coconut oil and dark chocolate buds into a microwave safe container and melt in 30 second bursts until completely melted and smooth, stirring in between each burst of heat. (Mix through any left over melted dark chocolate from step 1.) Finally top the fat bombs with this mixture and return to fridge for at least 2hrs to completely set.
- Pop out of chocolate moulds and store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.