Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie by Kim @deliciouslyketo
3/4 cup almond milk
250 g cream cheese, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp NATURALLY SWEET Erythritol
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 20cm x 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, empty the contents of the chocolate cake mix. Set aside.
- In seperate mixing bowl whisk together 4 eggs, almond milk and peanut butter.
- Pour egg mixture into the cake mixture. Using a hand mixer, mix until well combined. Pour cake batter into prepared cake tin.
- In a seperate mixing bowl blend together cream cheese, egg, vanilla essence, vanilla essence and erythritol until smooth and creamy.
- Place dollops of cream cheese mixture over cake batter. Using a small spoon swirl the cream cheese mixture through cake batter to form a marble effect.
- Place cake tin into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into 25 pieces.
- Store cake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freezer for 4 weeks.