1 packet low carb pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
10 button mushrooms, sliced
1/4 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to directions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
2. While pasta is cooking prepare your sauce by heating oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms and onion until translucent, add the garlic and continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
4. Pour in the cream and cooked pasta, stir and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the grated parmesan cheese and stir through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir through some chopped parsley and serve topped with some more grated parmesan cheese and parsley.