1/2 tablespoon butter
1 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
500ml (2 cups) Chicken Bone Broth
250g chicken breast
125ml (1/2 cup) heavy cream
Salt and pepper
Parsley, finely chopped
1. Heat butter and sauté the white of the thinly sliced spring onion and garlic, in a pot, until translucent.
2. Place chicken breast and chicken broth into the pot. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through. Remove from the heat.
3. Remove the chicken from the broth and shred. Return shredded chicken to the broth, along with the cream.
4. Bring the soup back to the boil, season to taste. Add remaining thinly sliced spring onion.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of ground black pepper and chopped parsley.