180g almond flour
70g butter, melted
1 tbsp erythritol
1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
3 tsp gelatin
500g Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2 cup Collagen Complete - Chocolate
1 cup cream
250g Little Zebra 70% dark supreme chocolate, broken into small pieces
1/3 cup cream
1 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 block Well Naturally honeycomb chocolate
- Mix all base ingredients together until well combined.
- Spread evenly over the base of a 20cm round springform cake tin. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Mix the gelatin with 1/4 cup of cold water. Allow gelatine to bloom.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, honey substitute and chocolate collagen until smooth.
- Microwave the gelatin in 30 sec bursts until completely melted.
- Pour melted gelatin into cream cheese mixture, thoroughly mix through with electric hand mixer.
- Add cream to mixture and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- Pour filling over prepared base. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To make the topping add the broken 70% dark chocolate pieces to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat the cream and butter in a microwave safe container until hot. Pour over the chocolate pieces, stir until melted and smooth.
- Evenly spread chocolate topping over the set cheesecake.
- Break the honeycomb chocolate into small pieces and sprinkle over the top of the chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.