1 packet of Noshu Vanilla cupcakes
40g butter, melted
4 tbsp almond milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
70g softened butter
2 tbsp almond milk
1 packet icing satchel provided
1. Prepare cupcakes as described on the packaging.
2. Gently fold through blueberries.
3. Divide into 12 cupcake liners and bake for 12mins.
4. remove when cooked through and allow to cool completely.
5. Prepare icing as per directions on the packaging.
6. Fill a piping bag with the icing and pipe on top of each cupcake, top with fresh berries.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.