New Zealand Liver - freeze dried powder 180gm
Freeze-dried, New Zealand Liver powder from grass-fed cattle. Thankfully Nourished Liver powder is perfect for those who want the goodness of liver, in a convenient product which is easy to use and add to food and drinks!
Ingredients: Freeze dried bovine liver powder from New Zealand.
The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU. Our testing shows that there is approx. 150IU Vitamin A per gram of liver powder.
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Thankfully, our New Zealand Liver Powder is:
- Made from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle
- Freeze dried raw
- GMO free
- Dairy and gluten free
- Convenient and easy to disguise in food!
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements.
- Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folic acid
- A highly useable form of iron
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
We love to sprinkle this into bolognese sauces, smoothies and sneak into meatballs. The kids will never know it's there and their bodies will be getting all those extra nutrients!
Store at room temperature.