Carbs 10g/ Protein 56g/ Fat 36.5g
Thai Chicken Curry
500gm Chicken breast, sliced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1/2 green capsicum, thinly sliced
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp Sukrin Gold, optional
1 kaffir lime leaf, thinly shredded
1 bok choy, thinly sliced
1/2 lime, juiced
1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper
1 red chilli, thinly sliced, optional
1/4 cup Beach Harvest Coconut Chips, optional
1/4 cup Brookfarm Oven Roasted Pink Lake Salt Macadamia Nuts, crushed, optional
- Heat 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil in a large wok or frying pan. Sauté the sliced chicken to seal and lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan heat remaining oil, sauté the onion and ginger until onion is translucent. Add the sliced capsicum and cook until just starting to soften.
- Pour in the full jar of curry sauce and bring to the boil. Return the sliced chicken to the pan along with chicken stock, shredded lime leaf and Sukrin Gold (if using). Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through (5-8 minutes).
- Stir through the sliced bok choy and coconut cream. Heat until the sauce just starts to simmer (DO NOT boil as this will make the coconut cream separate).
- Sprinkle in fresh herbs, lime juice and sliced chilli (making sure to keep some fresh herbs aside to top each bowl when serving). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To serve sprinkle each bowl with remaining fresh herbs, chilli, crushed macadamia nuts, coconut chips and sliced spring onions. Serve with Coconut Cauliflower Rice.
Coconut Cauliflower Rice
400g cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tbsp Melrose Organic Coconut Oil
1 tbsp coconut cream
Salt and pepper
- Place cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse until cauliflower remembers rice. Remove and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan, add cauliflower rice to pan and stir to heat through. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add coconut cream and continue to cook for a further 3-5 minutes until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Thai Chicken Curry