1 packet Noshu chocolate cake mix
4 tbsp almond milk
60g dark chocolate
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven and prepare the cake mixture as described on the packet.
2. Fill 16 mini bundt moulds with cake mixture.
3. Cook as described on the packet.
4. Allow to cool completely and remove from moulds.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
6. Place the bundt cakes on a tray lined with parchment paper, drizzle each cake with melted chocolate.
7. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.