Raspberry Sauce Ingredients:
130g frozen raspberries
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp erythritol
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 cups cream
2 scoops Noway Strawberry collagen powder
1 tbsp erythritol, optional
1. Add all sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Stirring continuously to break up the berries, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, continue to stir.
2. remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
3. In a mixing bowl add all mousse ingredients, using a hand mixer/stand mixer whisk together until thick.
4. Gently fold 1/2 of the cooled raspberry sauce through the mousse.
5. Divide mixture into 4 jars and top with remaining sauce and frozen berries.
For more recipes from Deliciously Keto head to https://deliciouslyketohub.com/